Footloose Travel have always relied on local business from their shop in Ilkley town centre, but had reached a point where they wanted to attract more online interest around their ‘reinventing travel’ concept.
The existing site was extremely small and light on content, so the main challenge was building a site which had the potential to grow over time.
The plan was to launch the site around a tight focus on Tanzania as we built out the content in that area, before we rolled that format out into other destinations.
Following our SEO analysis and recommendations we built page templates for all the key areas in Tanzania, and the client is now in the process of producing content for the other locations they cover, which they can easily add to the site.
Want to Know How We Could Do the Same for You ?
GET THE LATEST…
- SEO Travel’s 12 Hour Charity Travel Marketingathon Bonanza
- How We Gained 124 Links With PR (A Step by Step Guide)
- Link Building for Travel Blogs. 7 Ways to Get Great Links…
- Here’s How We Gained 29,072 Visits With One Piece of Content
- Keyword Research for Travel – How to Find the Best Phrases for SEO
SEO Travel Ltd
48 The Grove
+44 1943 603159
+44 781 431 7622
Registered in the UK: 8417732