The existing Italy4Real site was built on WordPress but had not been built well and had lots of room for improvement on design.
The client wanted to put more focus on conversion and driving visitors to get in touch so they could show off their knowledge and the quality of their tailor-made trips.
Improving site architecture and structuring the content in a much better way were key requirements so users could find all the content for relevant areas from their content ‘hubs’.
We also incorporated some video the client had created, with a view to growing this aspect of the site after launch.
Want to Know How We Could Do the Same for You ?
GET THE LATEST…
- SEO Travel’s 12 Hour Charity Travel Marketingathon Bonanza
- How We Gained 124 Links With PR (A Step by Step Guide)
- Link Building for Travel Blogs. 7 Ways to Get Great Links…
- Here’s How We Gained 29,072 Visits With One Piece of Content
- Keyword Research for Travel – How to Find the Best Phrases for SEO
SEO Travel Ltd
48 The Grove
+44 1943 603159
+44 781 431 7622
Registered in the UK: 8417732